Vendors & Exhibitors
All exhibitors must register at the Registration Building before setting up an exhibit. Show personnel will determine and assist with a location for your exhibit based on the type, size and nature.
Setup times are from 3 – 8 p.m. on Wednesday , July 21st (pre-paid outdoor Vendors ONLY) and 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Thursday, July 22nd, 2021. See registration forms below.
- Tractors and large equipment must be loaded/unloaded outside the show grounds at or near the loading dock
- Exhibits and displays must remain in their space until 3 p.m. on the last day of the show (Sunday)
- Exhibits are to be parked or displayed and not driven during the show. The only exception is during the parade.
- ALL trailers are to park in a designated area. Please ask show personnel for this information when you register.
- Show cars or trucks may be displayed during the show if they are 1975 or older
- NEW! There is a $20.00 flat fee per car/truck exhibit being driven in (vehicles or equipment trailered in and are on display all 3 days, fee does not apply)
Admission & Camping
- ALL exhibits are to be registered by 11 a.m. or on display for at least a full day to receive free admission
- Two (2) free admissions per exhibitor with two (2) or more full days of display
- One (1) free admission per exhibitor with one (1) full day of display
- General admission is $10/day for adults, $20/weekend pass and 12 & under are free
- Primitive camping is free of charge for exhibitors only. All electrical campsites have been reserved for this year’s show.To be put on a waiting list, email or call (651) 437-2693. Sites are $25/night with a 2-night minimum required.
**NEW 2019 MOTORIZED VEHICLE/BRING YOUR OWN POLICY**
Please see our GENERAL INFORMATION PAGE for details!!
Click to download PDF form
Show Contact Information
- Phone: (651) 437-2693
- Fax: (651) 437-6394
- Mailing Address: 13746 220th St. E Hastings, MN 55033